Syntheway Percussion Kit VSTi is a free trial software application from the Music Composers subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-02-05. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Linux.
Syntheway Percussion Kit is a collection of percussion instruments designed for creating Orchestral Percussion, Auxiliary Percussion, Mallet Percussion, Latin Percussion and African Percussion.
- Complete selector switch on GUI including the following instruments:
1) Orchestral Percussion: (Instruments distributed across 5 octaves keyboard)
- Snare Roll
- Triple Roll
- Bass Drum
- Gong (Tam-Tam)
- Suspended Cymbal
- Temple Block
2) Auxiliary Percussion
- Ride Cymbal
- Sleigh Bells
3) Mallet Percussion
- Tubular Bells
4) Latin Percussion
5) African Percussion Kit (Full range)
- Special Mallet Instruments: > Vibraphone, > Xylophone, > Glockenspiel, - > Marimba, & > Tubular Bells. Realistic sounds, sampled across 5 octaves keyboard.
- Integrated, variable room simulation. Free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of instruments and room. You can add your own effects, and mix the percussion the way you wish. Small rooms can be modeled just as accurately as larger spaces. Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mixer, used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment, without having to load up any other plug-ins.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- FULL MIDI Automation
( Syntheway SPK )
Syntheway Percussion Kit VSTi (version 1.0) has a file size of 4.54 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 421 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.